Please feel free to call our offices Mon – Fri 8:30am to 4:00pm to discuss employment opportunities or alternatively feel free to drop into our offices and collect an employment pack and application for completion and submission with your resume.
Registration for employment with Care for you at Home
Care for you at Home requires that you obtain and submit the following:
- Completed Care for you at Home application for employment registration
- Current Nursing Authority to Practice (Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse) or Certificate III or above in Aged Care (Assistant in Nursing) or Home and Community Care
- Current First Aid Certificate, Drivers License, vehicle registration and car insurance to employment requirements
- Immunisation status
- Documentation to support your application
- You are required to have a reliable vehicle and a mobile phone
Please note that the registration for employment procedure will not be able to proceed should any of the above items be unavailable.
You will also be asked to undergo a National Police Criminal Record Check which can be completed on line and if required a Medical Assessment should your application progress. Do not hesitate to contact the office should you wish to clarify or discuss the services requirements.